Friday, August 15, 2008

Tasia's First Time Riding The School Bus

Tasia was so excited to ride the school bus. She has been wanting to ride one for the last couple of years. Every time she would see one she would ask if she could go for a ride. Ryland is now doing the same thing. He wants to go for a ride too. The first couple of pictures are of Tasia in the morning getting on the bus. The last couple are of her getting home. She has two different buses to ride since she gets to come home early in Kindergarten.





4 comments:

Eric and Sara said...

Hooray for Tasia! I posted a pic of her on my blog too. I'm a proud aunt of that little girl. I can't believe how much I miss her. Everyone really, but i miss my tater bug a lot. And you are as cute as ever pregnant! Thanks for the pics.

Coby & Jill said...

the code for the background is in the wrong spot-- the blog is all funky.

Davenport Family said...

Congratulations to Tasia! What an exciting event for your family. We want to invite you to our blog too. So we need your email. Ours is nayr0223@hotmail.com
Heather

Eric and Sara said...

more pics! more pics! more pics!