Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's a Girl!!!!!!

Well for those of you that don't already know that we are pregnant, we are due on Sept. 29 with our fourth baby. We are very excited to have another one, even though I know it will be a lot of work. We found out this last Tuesday that we are going to have a baby girl. Yeah!!! Two boys and two girls. The perfect family. Tasia was with me when we went to do the ultrasound. She is so excited to have a sister. She keeps saying "I'm going to have a sister." She tells everyone we see. It is so cute. She will be a big help when the baby gets here. I think the boys are just as excited to have another sister. Jeff and I are elated to have another girl. (Especially after two very active boys) Hopefully she will be a lot like Tasia, very calm. Anyway, we will keep you informed as we get closer to the due date on how things are going.

No comments: