Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We love you Aunt Sara!!!

Thanks for the early birthday presents Aunt Sara. The kids love them. Ryland carries his around everywhere. He is trying to stick the suction cups to everything. Tasia loves the barbie. It sure was fun to be able to see you. I know the kids loved it. Thanks Uncle Eric for sharing her with us.



Two beautiful pictures of Linnea. She is growing up fast. She has already gained almost a pound and she is only two weeks old.



Sara my kids loved the crazy eye glasses!

1 comment:

Eric and Sara said...

I was actually going to ask you to post a pic of the kids in their glasses! I'm so glad they like them! I think they look awesome! I love them. I had so much fun and I miss everyone already! I can't wait to hopefully see everybody in 2 months. That will go by fast! Give everyone a big hug for me! Sure love you guys! Sara