Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dandin's 2nd Birthday!

I can't believe my little boy is already two. The last couple of years have gone by so fast. Dandin is such a joy in our lives. I can't imagine what are family would be like without him. He is such a good boy. So sweet. He has the cutest personality. He makes Jeff and I laugh all of the time. He is a very calm, peaceful little boy. (so far) We love him very much.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that came and celebrated Dandins's birthday. He had a blast. Even though he was pretty shy with everyone, he sure did love opening presents and eating cake. I loved the way he said thank you and how he even got excited opening the cards.

In this picture, Jeff taught him how to say that he is two and how to show it.



He loved the cupcake!


You can tell what a happy boy he is from this picture. He always has a smile on his face.

No comments: